Destroys airborne bacteria, mould spores and eliminates odours.
The Orion SA40/SA60 ceiling surface/sub surface mounter air steriliser has been developed for use in food premises and open plan offices that have been fitted with false or suspended ceilings and where large areas require the quick efficient recirculation and removal of bio-hazardous and inadequate air quality conditions, to leave pure fresh air.
- A truly “Active Treatment System”, built around our revolutionary technology.
- Complete destruction of air borne pathogens and bio-hazards with removal of particulate.
- Filter system removes conventional HEPA filtration systems.
- Multiple High Volume single speed fans.
- Simple ductless installation and user friendly filter change procedure.
- Case coated in HSE approved “bacteria static / poly epoxy powder or stainless steel.
- Dimensions Overall 660mm x 660mm x 170mm.
Orion Q50 / Q90 Specifications
|Orion Q50 / Q90||Electrical Ratings|
|The SA / SA60 Ceiling surface / sub surface mounting system using quantum filtration technology.||220 / 240v 50Hz Single Phase
Fuse Rated at 3.15 Amps
Power consumption 50 watts
|Effective Kill Rates (Single Pass)||Electrical Connection|
|Bacteria, Mould & Spores up to Log 6 reduction.|
Viral up to Log 10 reduction.
Out performs the requirements of Merv 20.
|Switched fused IEC inlet on side of unit with moulded shielded cable to connect to customers isolated fused switched spur.|
|Construction & Colour||Air Volume Treated|
|Unit chassis manufactured from laser cut, Zintek|
Unit cover manufactured from laser cut steel or stainless steel.
Steel cover available in a variety of powder coated finishes.
Internal components protected to IP66.
|500 / 1200 m3/hr CADR.|
To download a specification sheet in PDF format please CLICK HERE.