The Orion Industrial portable sterilising units have been developed for use in environments where large areas require the quick efficient removal of hazardous air conditions as well as a reduction of airborne bacterial and viral loading.
Other uses include decontamination of transportation units, to facilitate quick tum-around of containers and vehicles where cross contamination of chemicals, Odours or Biohazards preclude multiple usage.
• This system provides particulate removal from 0.1 – 7 microns depending on requirements.
• Removes and destroys all airborne Bio – Hazards including harmful components of smoke and other VOCs.
• Actively destroy Bacteria, Mould, Yeasts up to Log 6.
• High Efficiency single-speed fan motors deliver up to 5400 m3/hr.
• Higher Airflow rate than conventional systems.
• Through flow system gives powerful directional airflow • Choice of either pre-filter and/or post-filter depending upon operating requirement.
|Orion Industrial||Electrical Ratings|
|Quantum Filtration and Patented Technology||115/230 AC, 50/60Hz Single Phase
|Effective Kill Rates (Single Pass)||Electrical Connection|
|Bacteria, Mould & Spores up to Log 6 reduction; Viral up to Log 10 reduction||Illuminated Switched Inlet on side of Unit|
|Construction & Colour||Air Volume Treated|
|Laser cut, fabricated 316 stainless steel chassis Internal components protected to IP66||5000 m3 /hour C.A.D.R|
|Dimensions:-||460mm (Height) x 500mm (Width) x 240mm (Depth)|
|Sitting:-||The unit should be situated as central as possible in the area to be treated|
|Control System:-||The unit is controlled via the illuminated switch fitted on the side of the unit.
|Sound Levels:-||65 dBA (1 metre)|
|Approvals:-||Manufactured conforming to: CE, VDE, BEAB, CSA & UL.
EN 60335-1, EMC 50081-2, 55014, 55022, EC38