The Orion Vehicle is designed to be mounted in vehicles. The Air Treatment unit has been developed for work environments where fumes are of concern particularly Fire appliances and waste recycling vehicles, protecting operators.
Destroys carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons in a single pass.
• Built around the revolutionary Quantum technology.
• Complete destruction of air-borne pathogens, biohazards, VOC’s and chemicals and removal of particulate.
• Final Quantum Filter system removes particulate down to submicron size.
• Effectively destroys Carbon Monoxide saturation in the work environment.
• High Volume single-speed fans with low noise emission for non-intrusive applications.
• Higher airflow rate than H.E.P.A or ULPA means faster and more effective treatment of the workspace.
• Simple ductless installation and user-friendly filter change procedure
|Quantum Vehicle||Electrical Ratings|
|Air Sterilised with Quantum Technology Pre and Post filtration for detritus removal using Quantum Supplied with 2 metre moulded Power Lead.||115/230 VAC, 50/60Hz Single Phase Fuse Rated at 3.15 Amps Power Consumption 30 Watts.|
|Effective Kill Rates (Single Pass)||Electrical Connection|
|Bacteria, Mould & Spores up to Log 6 reduction; Viral up to Log 10 reduction Chemicals and VOC’s Log 5 reduction.||Directly wired cable|
|Construction & Colour||Air Volume Treated|
|Laser cut, fabricated and welded steel.||200m3 /hour C.A.D.R|
|Dimensions:-||145mm (Height) x 320mm (Width) x 170mm (Depth)|
|Sitting:-||On any vertical surface At least 0.5m below ceiling surface (to promote airflow)
Near suitable source of power. Unit requires 4 screws or appropriate fixings.
|Sound Levels:-||47 dBA (1 metre)|
|Approvals:-||Manufactured conforming to: CE, VDE, BEAB, CSA & UL, EN 60335-1, EMC 50081-2, 55014, 55022, EC38.|
|Service Requirements:-||Monthly:- User change of filter – 2-minute procedure – in high risk locations treat used filter as clinical waste
Yearly:- Technician visit for internal parts cleaning – training and accreditation available to client facilities management teams.